Unknown
Hello hello hello~! 
It's been an EXTREMELY long time since my last post....what was it...? Around Christmas...? YIKES! Talk about neglect! XD; But I'm baaaack! I just recently moved in with my hubby and things are going super! I have some time now that I'm not in a management position, so that means more time for this blog! Tonight's post is about the RMK Gothic bunny hunt! My personal favorite finds from it at least. Since a looooot of it was mesh...and not the fitted mesh....WHICH IM SO EXCITED ABOUT OMGCUSITCANGOFLAT!!!!!! AUGHUUUUU~! > 3 <!!!! *cough* Anyway! PICS!

Look #1:

Now this look was tricky.....I had to recreate the original prize. That was fun @ n @; I'll explain with the next picture. Also the elephant this cutie is sitting on is the prize for DownDownDown. It comes with two rezzable versions and a holdable one. :D

Ok so, see the small image in the bottom left? That's the original prize from RMK. It's mesh and so I couldn't wear....but it's SOOOO CUTE! ; A ; So I took it upon myself to make a femboy/young boy version using bits and pieces from the original. Now normally I don't list what I'm wearing but for this particular image I will. 
RMK Prize Remake:
  1. Top: Lolita blouse(in white) by Violent Seduction
  2. Vest: I had to make this myself using a template off the marketplace. If you want a copy IM me in SL. I'll charge a low 2L few since I can't just give it away for free.
  3. Bloomers: Bloomers (TINTED!!!! SHE DOES NOT SELL THIS EXACT COLOR!!!) by Violent Seduction
  4. Bow(head), Stockings, Collar,: These are all from the original RMK prize. :3
  5. Teapot and Top hat: RMK Bunny hunt prize by Caco's Greenhouse
  6. Shoes: Theater Chain prize 1 of 2. (You also get a hair with their prize ticket.)
Look #2 (Exposed male chest warning):
|D Sexy fox is sexy. Details on outfit below! <3
Again the original of one of these items was a mesh dress by one of my favorite stores in SL ***Ambrosia***
RMK Look #2 prizes:
  1. Panties: Playing Card panties by chocolate Atelier. This comes with a matching bra, a blue version and Phat Azz appliers. 
  2. Pocket watch (which sadly you can barely see but is STUNNING): Alexander's Pocket watch by [ni.ju]. Has three versions; one with hold script, one without, and one to rezz.
  3. Top hat, chocker, and garter: Princess of Heart by ***Ambrosia***. Again this came with a friggen stunning mesh dress that I couldn't wear...so! Turned it into a lingerie look;;;
And one last little pick for ya'll!
The little tea set you see here is the prize from {poptart} It's really cute so I was really happy when I got that ticket for it! XD Here you can see the DDD elephants better too! <3 Well that's all for tonight! I would strongly suggest doing this hunt. It's not an easy one and really frustrating at times but after it was all done and over with I had a really good time. ^^ It ends on the 31st so GET TO IT~! <3
0 Responses

Post a Comment