Unknown
Wow....I have blogged anything since.....a long time. :D My bad. For those who actually know me they know I have a large collection of different avatars in Second Life. Human, Furry, and ferals. :D I have all the name brand ones....expect the Water Horse. You see I thought they only did horses. :O WELL NOT ANY MORE! They just recently released the Mesh Wolf! Customizing is fairly easy and more and more people are making more interesting textures for it. :D Overall I give it a thumbs up. The shape is super realistic and the animations are really cute! It comes with three different head shapes, leg sizes, and body sizes. If you are a fan of feral/animal avatars totally check it out! It's worth the money you'll put into it~<3

Here's what I came up with. At the Water Horse main store they have these Spirit Wolf markings that where just too cute to pass up. I decided to go with a chocolate mint theme. :D I added some Honey Kitty bows for added cuteness. :D 
0 Responses

Post a Comment